Jacob R. Daniel
- J.D., with honors, University of Oklahoma College of Law, 2016
- B.S., summa cum laude, Social Science, Political Science, Brad Henry International Scholar, Rogers State University, 2013
- United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit, 2016
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Oklahoma, 2016
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Oklahoma, 2016
- United States District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma, 2016
- State of Oklahoma, 2016
Jacob is an attorney at the firm whose practice involves multiple areas of law, including property issues, estate planning, insurance defense, and personal injury. He also represents clients in both federal and state court regarding general civil, complex, and corporate litigation. Jacob has also served as counsel for clients in arbitration proceedings. Jacob is a member of the American Bar Association, the Oklahoma Bar Association, and the Oklahoma Bar Foundation.
Jacob earned his Juris Doctorate from the University of Oklahoma College of Law, where he graduated with honors. While in school, he was elected to serve on the editorial board of the American Indian Law Review as Special Features Editor. He was also awarded the American Jurisprudence Award for excellent academic performance in his First Amendment course and was named to the Dean’s Honor Roll every semester of law school.
Jacob, a Claremore native, graduated summa cum laude with a degree in political science from Rogers State University. He was selected as Outstanding Graduate by the faculty of History and Political Science and was recognized as Outstanding Liberal Arts Graduate from the Rogers State University Honors Program.
Jacob is active in the community, and currently serves as President of the Board Directors of the Oklahoma Intercollegiate Legislature Foundation.
An email or initial phone call does not create an attorney-client relationship.