Colton G. Scott
- J.D., with honors, University of Tulsa College of Law, 2018
- B.S., Business Administration, Option in Accounting, Rogers State University, 2016
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Oklahoma, 2019
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Oklahoma, 2019
- United States District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma, 2019
- State of Oklahoma, 2019
Colton’s practice encompasses multiple areas of law, including small business and corporate litigation, estate planning, property issues, insurance defense, and personal injury. He has represented clients in both federal and state court regarding general civil, complex, and corporate litigation.
Colton, a Claremore native, obtained his bachelor’s degree in business administration with a focus on accounting from Rogers State University. While attending RSU, he was an active member in the Rogers State University Honors Program. Immediately following graduation, Colton earned his Juris Doctorate from the University of Tulsa College of Law, where he graduated with honors.
Colton joined the firm in 2018. He and his wife Audra enjoy spending time hiking and exploring the State of Oklahoma together.